Ready for Spring

 

"Ntobeko Buthelezi fitness and personal trainer." Image courtesy of Ntobeko Buthelezi

Ntobeko Buthelezi (23) of Indalo Muscular; a fitness personal trainer and model from Newcastle KwaZulu Natal, he recently launched his own product that helps in losing weight, burns belly fat within a few weeks improves skin tone speeds up metabolism and relieve constipation.

"Image of Ntobeko's product that was recently launched." Image courtesy of Ntokozo Buthelezi


“My passion for the gym started in 2014 when I entered a pageant competition and I didn’t make it because my body was not in shape.” Says Ntobeko

He is a personal trainer and the equipment he uses is different from the normal gym equipment, he uses old damaged bus and truck wheels to train his clients and do all sorts of outdoor exercises. Ntobeko says “The equipment I use is different because I only deal with the stomach, squats, toning abs and it works for me and my clients.”

From here Ntobeko want to be the best personal trainer to assist people to achieve their body goal and want to have his own private place to do his workout as he currently uses a sports ground for training his clients and he also does house calls.

"Ntokozo Buthelezi of Indalo Muscular." Image coutesy of Ntokozo Buthelezi

By: Thobela Sibiya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Radio 702 to Thobela FM, Passion will take you everywhere

Climbing the ladder to Talk Radio 702

"Be true to yourself and don't let a bad situation swallow you." Jabulile Mamkhwanazi Khumalo